Shears Adkins Rockmore Architects, LLC (SA+R) is a professional, multi-disciplinary firm which integrates architecture, planning, urban design & interior design into our practice. We work locally and nationally with a focus on urban mixed-use projects and transit-oriented developments (TODs). Our company culture and approach are focused on developing a full range of professional skills and experience, while working in a collaborative, family-friendly environment.
- Opening #1: Architect with 5-10 years of professional experience; licensed or seeking licensure
- Opening #2: Architect with 10-15+ years of professional experience; licensed preferred
Preferred credentials for both positions:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent field
- Previous experience with large, mixed-use developments preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suite, Office, SketchUp
- Team oriented and a willingness to be engaged in all aspects of the practice
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their resume, portfolio and cover letter to Brittany Walker at moc.h1537686413crara1537686413s@rek1537686413lawb1537686413 with “Opening #1 or #2” identified in the Subject line.