Summer Architecture Internship
SAR+ is on the lookout for our next summer architecture intern. As a 60-person architecture firm in downtown Denver, we’ve worked successfully in a variety of different project types from small scale office and restaurant interiors to luxury residential communities and large-scale urban planning efforts. No matter the size, use or type, almost all our projects have complex programs and unique constraints that create innovative solutions.
We function as a studio environment that exempliﬁes our attitude towards collaboration – we are all in this together. We are not interested in titles, egos, or pride of authorship; the best idea wins, regardless of who brought it to the table. We believe that drawing is thinking and that communicating well, through models, drawings, and words, is paramount to creating successful projects.
Above all, we are a firm that is founded on working hard, being in it together, and having fun along the way. If you enjoy this type of working environment, we would love to meet you! Our office is across from Denver’s Union Station in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood.
Summer Intern responsibilities may include:
- Support project team and assist with general tasks to meet project requirements.
- Assist in producing architectural drawings using Revit
- Assist project team with creation of professional documents for proposals
- Actively participate in project and site meetings.
- Participate in and gain an understanding of construction documentation.
- Assist with 3D visualizations, 3D models, and renderings
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials using Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be enrolled in a Master’s degree program in Architecture, or be entering the final year of an accredited undergraduate program
- Experienced in Revit preferred
- Excellent visual, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Sketch-Up, or other design software
Internships are full time, paid positions and are typically 3 months long (can be flexible based on your university’s summer schedule).
Applicants should submit their resume, portfolio and cover letter to Jessie Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org) in PDF form with “SAR+ JOB” identified in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in our firm!