We are currently looking for an Interior Designer with 10+ years of experience with an emphasis on design to provide a complementary leadership role within our award winning interiors team.
We are a 60+ person Denver-based Architecture, Planning and Interior Design ﬁrm that specializes in integrated mixed-use projects. Our work includes a variety of project types and scales, from multifamily, amenity, and office spaces, to education and hospitality. We approach each project with enthusiasm and a goal of creating spaces and experiences that better connect people to each other and their communities.
Above all, we are a firm that is founded on working hard, being in it together, and having fun along the way. If you enjoy this type of working environment, we would love to meet you! Our office is across from Denver’s Union Station in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood.
Preferred Qualifications for this Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Interior Design
- 10+ years of experience
- NCIDQ Certified
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Suites, Bluebeam, Microsoft 365
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Team oriented and a willingness to be engaged in all aspects of the practice
- Lead a team from initial project stages through construction and installation
- Initiate and guide overall interior design team vision and goals
- Develop project schedules and ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Act as a primary design interface with clients, team members, and a wide range of consultants
- Foster, build, and sustain client relationships
- Create proposals, develop project budgets and invoices
- Identify market potentials for future opportunities
Applicants should submit their resume, portfolio and cover letter to Jessie Richardson in PDF form at firstname.lastname@example.org with “SAR+ JOB” identified in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in our firm!