Preferred candidates possess:
- Experience in a professional office setting
- Strong communication skills – verbal and writing
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Office 365, experience with Adobe Suite preferred
- Interest in or knowledge of AEC industry preferred but not required
Strong candidates possess:
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and work quickly & efficiently
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment, able to build rapport with clients, staff, and guests
- Professional & upbeat demeanor
Internal support –
- Coordinate hiring and interview process
- Onboard new employees
- Annual review scheduling, coordination, and records
- Manage studio space – keep studio clean & tidy, maintenance point person, supply management & stocking, mailing, shipping, bills, errands, equipment
- Office assistance to all staff (65+ employees) – meeting room calendar coordination, project administration, copies, scans, typing, graphics, etc.
- Provide marketing support
- Assist in SAR+ event planning – lunch & learns, happy hours, holiday parties, first Friday lunches, picnics, Rocky Mountain outing days, etc.
External support –
- Studio hospitality – host & greet guests, answer phones, maintain studio cleanliness
- Assist guests with technology setup for presentations and meetings
- Large meeting coordination – order food, technology setup, room setup, room cleanup
Applicants should submit their resume, portfolio and cover letter to Britt Walker in PDF form at email@example.com with “SAR+ JOB” identified in the subject line. We appreciate your interest in our firm!