SAR+ is a 60+ person Denver-based architecture ﬁrm that specializes in vertically integrated mixed-use projects. We function as a lively studio that exempliﬁes our attitude towards collaboration – We are all in this together!
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to provide complementary administrative skills with some HR responsibilities to join our team.
We have worked successfully in a variety of different project types from small scale ofﬁce and restaurant interiors, to arts and athletic education buildings, boutique hotels, platinum rated ofﬁce buildings, luxury residential communities, and large-scale urban planning efforts. No matter the size, use or type, almost all our projects have complex programs and unique constraints that create innovative solutions.
Above all, we are a firm that is founded on working hard, being in it together, and having fun along the way. If you enjoy this type of working environment, we would love to meet you! Our office is across from Denver’s Union Station in the Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All Candidates require:
- Experience in a professional office setting
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Highly organized self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Welcoming demeanor, ability to build rapport with clients, staff, and guests
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Office 365, experience with Adobe Suite or Bluebeam preferred
- Interest in or knowledge of AEC industry preferred but not required
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Willingness to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and work quickly & efficiently
- IT savvy
- Comfortable and motivated in fast-paced environment
- Professional and upbeat personality
- Coordinate hiring and interview process with leadership and candidates
- Work closely with the Onboarding Team to assist with onboarding of new employees
- Work with IT for new employee setup
- Annual performance review scheduling, coordination, and records management via our HRIS (Human Resources Information System) system
- Office assistance to all staff (60+ employees) – calendar management, project administration, copies, scans, typing, graphics, etc.
Daily and as needed Responsibilities
- Studio hospitality – host & greet guests, answer phones, maintain studio cleanliness
- Large meeting coordination – catering, technology setup, room setup, room cleanup
- Assist guests with technology setup for presentations and meetings
- Keep studio clean & tidy
- Point of contact for building management as well as maintenance crew
- Inventory management of supplies & restocking
- Stamps, shipping & mailing supplies inventory
- Office equipment management
- Provide marketing support
- Assist in SAR+ event planning – lunch & learns, happy hours, holiday parties, First Thursday lunches, picnics, Rocky Mountain outing days, etc.
- Additional work-related duties as requested
- Health and Dental Insurance for employee
- 401K Benefits
- 50% RTD pass reimbursement
- 15 days of PTO
- 6 Federal Holidays + 3 additional flex days
- Flexible work environment, not hybrid
- Annual bonus
- Access to personal financial advisor
Interested? Apply here